- Accelerates penetration and integration processes for SkyHopper, enabling increased market share
- Aggressive first-year goal of ten ecosystem partners for SkyHopper met
- New ecosystem partners leading to new design wins
Mobilicom Limited is pleased to announce it has established cooperation with three new drone ecosystem partners. This initiative is part of SkyHopper’s holistic approach for an end-to-end solution targeting the commercial and industrial drones and robotics market.
The cooperation accelerates penetration and integration processes for SkyHopper, and thereby enables potential for increased market share and higher revenues for Mobilicom.
Mobilicom has now established compatibility or cooperation with ten ecosystem companies within the commercial and industrial drones and robotics market, meeting with SkyHopper’s aggressive first-year goal. All are best-of-breed in their field and can serve several drone applications.
The three companies added are:
- SmartAP by Sky-Drones – develops flight control systems and autopilots which can be applied to a wide range of drone applications such as inspection, security & safety. The company has an outstanding background in research & development with customers already using its products in Europe and the US. The cooperation between SmartAP and SkyHopper led to a new design win in the UK for SkyHopper in Q2, with further growth potential.
- Agrowing – a leading Israeli company which is developing a high-end narrow-bands multispectral solution for remote and close sensing, with effective and immediate surveys for the agriculture industry.
- Japan UAS Industrial Development Association (JUIDA) – JUIDA is cooperating with domestic and foreign research centers, organisations and commercial entities to enable a healthy market growth in all applications.
“Being a part of this ecosystem is an important factor in becoming a major player in the commercial drone environment. It will lead to a higher penetration rate and an increase in market share and revenue,” Oren Elkayam, Mobilicom CEO stated. “SkyHopper keeps hitting or surpassing its targets despite aggressive first-year goals, and we are very confident that it will continue its success in the following years.”