Mobilicom Ltd. is a hi-tech company and a leading provider of End-to-end Cybersecurity and Smart solutions for Drones, Robotics & Autonomous platforms. The company is recognized as a global provider of secure holistic hardware & software solutions, UAV cybersecurity and encryption protection, mobile mesh networking, mobile terminals (GCS and Viewers) and for its excellence in integration and support services for UAVs, UGVs and other robotic platforms across a variety of market segments.
Leading the industry with an innovative approach, Mobilicom’s wide portfolio is fully designed and developed in-house and relies on extensive know-how and patented technology with the utmost flexibility and scalability to optimize to customer needs. With versatile network topologies and a large product portfolio, Mobilicom offers a number of product families that have been commercially deployed. Trusted and validated in operation by worldwide enterprises, governments and militaries.
Mobilicom Ltd. currently holds two entities, Mobilicom and SkyHopper.
The Mobilicom entity holds its core business, with cybersecurity datalink and networking solutions that cater to the Government & Enterprise sector, with applications in Offshore Oil, Gas & Energy; HLS & Public Safety; Robotics & Unmanned Vehicles and Security & Surveillance.
Mobilicom’s technology is based on 5 pillars:
- No Infrastructure: Mobilicom delivers 4G / Mobile Mesh wireless communication without the need for any infrastructure, thereby enabling greater flexibility and the ability to deliver its technology in ad-hoc and mission-critical situations.
- No Single Point of Failure: All units are connected to each other, ensuring connectivity in even the harshest conditions.
- Triple Layer Security: 1) Advanced security standards AES128 & AES256
2) Allocated space within the CPU for any security software of the customer’s choosing
3) Mobilicom’s proprietary encryption technology.
- Flexible & Scalable: Every component is designed and developed in-house down to the bit, enabling the utmost flexibility and scalability.
- Ultra-High Mobility Speed: Mobilicom offers solutions that are designed to operate in ultra-high mobility speed environments of up to 800Km/H.
The second entity is SkyHopper, which targets the Commercial Drone, UAV and Robotics & Industrial sector with the goal of making drones and robotics smarter. These solutions bring all the key components that make “just a drone” into a “smart drone” by integrating all the important pieces that are valuable for the drone’s creation. SkyHopper’s hardware and software offerings include high-end encryption and cybersecurity, communication, integrated video processing, controllers and viewing systems
Within the Commercial & Industrial sector, the SkyHopper entity is first catering to Commercial & Industrial Drones & Robotics, leveraging Mobilicom’s field-proven experience and technology to offer a holistic approach that consists of hardware, software, worldwide support and integration services.
This approach will enable commercial and industrial drone manufacturers and service providers to focus on their own business objectives by reducing time-to-market, minimizing resource expenditures and increase their chances for success.